Tuesday 24 December 2013

New Blog Header..

Each year I change the blog header and try to do something different...
The blog is called Cartoonmans blog, but regular visitors will know that there are very few cartoons on the blog....thats not to say I don't draw them,I do, but usually as commissioned pieces and not for my blog.
So where is all this leading...I hear you ask...dont I ?
well you will notice that the new header invites you to enjoy the Art of John Fisher..(thats me) which will encompass all the drawing I do.
I hope you will enjoy visiting in 2014 and thank you for your continued support.....

4 comments:

  1. Well done (and well written !). Your new header is very nice John !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Christophe...Happy Christmas..

      Delete
  2. jOYEUX NOEL, JOHN !

    Ta nouvelle présentation me plaît bien, j'ai modifié le nom sur mon blog.

    ReplyDelete